Update 17th August 2019:
Meningitis vaccination certificate will no longer be required for visa processing itself. Repeat umrah visa fee will be charged if you have traveled between 1438 AH and now anytime. There is no expiry to the duration till now.
You can check for repeat umrah visa fees here.
We are at your service to make sure all the possible ease and comfort for your Umrah journey. The following points have been summarized for your convenience. However, if you have any queries please feel free to give us a call at 0203 026 26 51 or fill the query form below:
For Visa only, we need the following these days:
- Original Passport
- 2 Photographs with white background
- Biometric card (if visa is on card. Only for non-British passport holders)
- Proof of address in case of European passports
- Current Visa Fee (In Advance)
- SR2000 in case of travelling within this Hijri year again according to the defined exchange rate. Please factor this cost in, if you meet this condition. It applies to both existing and new customers and is a government charge and not part of the visa fee as such.
Prerequisites for Umrah Visa:
- You cannot apply for Umrah visa on your own. An authorized Umrah agent is needed to apply for an Umrah visa for you, according to the Saudi government laws.
- If you hold any type of visit visa in UK then you cannot apply for Umrah visa.
- From the date of submission of the application form, your passport should be valid for a minimum of 7 months.
- If a person has a non-Muslim name then a certificate is needed from a Mosque or a religious center, as a declaration of him/her being a Muslim.
- 2 recent passport size photograph with a white background is required to be attached with the application form. Make sure to face the camera while taking the photo because angled or side pose is not accepted.
- A woman who is not of 45 years of age, is not allowed for Umrah without a mahram. However, the proof of the relationship with the male member is required with the application form.
- A woman who is 45 years of age or older is allowed to travel for Umrah without a mahram. Contact us for more details. You can read more on mahram rules here.
- Children who are younger than 18 years will not be issued an Umrah visa unless they are accompanied by elder members of the family.
- The validity of Umrah visa is 30 days but that does not mean you are allowed to stay there for 30 days. 14 is the maximum number of days allowed in Saudi Arabia and you must return before this period expires. In the month of Ramadan, you are also not allowed to stay for longer than this period. However, the exact dynamics are that Umrah visa is issued for 30 days, within which, you have to travel. After your entry in Saudi, you need to exit within 15 days. To stay on the safe side, it is advised to keep the above periods to 28 days and 14 days. Please contact us for more information.
- It is not allowed to perform Hajj if you hold an Umrah visa.
- Starting from the visa, you can book your flights, accommodation and transportation with us. It is recommended to go with one agent. DIY approach can lead to problems for you.
- Makkah, Medina and Jeddah are the only cities allowed to visit under Umrah visa. If you plan to visit other places in KSA, you should inform us before hand. We will cater to your visa and flight needs accordingly. According to new rules however, you can visit other cities in the Kingdom as well.
- You can also have a side-trip booked to meet your friends and family, before going to Umrah or before coming back to UK.
- You are not allowed to work on Umrah Visa. And you can not over stay. Violation of rules will result in heavy penalties and legal action by Saudi government.
- If your Mahram is in a different country, read this guide.
Visa prices are liquid and can change anytime. Any difference in prices will be charged from the customer.